This awesome tee has one of the greatest masterpieces created by Vincent Van Gogh. He began painting Sunflowers in the late summer of 1888 and continued into the following year. One went to decorate his friend Paul Gauguin's bedroom. The paintings show sunflowers in all stages of life, from full bloom to withering. They were considered innovative for using the yellow spectrum, partly because newly invented pigments made new colours possible.
Our super soft and smooth jersey t-shirt fits like a well-loved favourite, featuring a crew neck and short sleeves and is designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton. The main features include the following:
• 4.3 oz/yd *women's tees are fitted. check our size chart*
• 100% Combed Ring-Spun Cotton (Heather 10% Polyester)
• Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 32/1
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
• Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
• Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified